Something for the whole family on board The Oasis of the Seas
Are you worried about going on a cruise with your family? Do you think there won’t be enough for everyone to do? Do you think there will be too much time to spend with the family and not enough time to venture out on your own? Do you think you will be bored on a cruise ship?
Interestingly enough, some people think there’s just not enough time to do everything on board, especially on a 7-day cruise. Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas is a prime example. As the largest class of cruise ship afloat, there is so much to do and see that it is difficult to squeeze everything into a 7-day cruise.
Top 25 Things to Do on Oasis of the Seas for the whole family
- Main Theatre - catch a Broadway Show for free
- On Air Club – karaoke, dance lessons, game shows and music related trivia
- Studio B – go ice skating or check out their show “Frozen in Time” (Hans Christian Anderson)
- Play Mini-Golf
- Beach Time – Onboard at one of 5 pools – the Sports Pool, H20 Zone or the beach pool (which makes you seem like you’re really there)
- Quiet Time – find the hideaway deck chairs on deck five
- Sip a Starbucks Coffee at Sea
- Have Some Adult Time in the Solarium - adults only area (café, bar and comfy chairs)
- A Night in the Park – Visit Central park on deck 8 day (Park Café) or night (Trellis Bar)
- Check out the diving shows at the Aqua Theatre on deck 6 day (Belly Flop Contests) or night (music, light and diving shows)
- Zip Lining – zoom over the Boardwalk on this 80 feet long by 9 stories high zip line.
- Specialty Dining – have dinner in one of the elegant specialty restaurants – Chops, Giovanni’s Table, 150 Central Park, Chef’s Table, Izumi, Sabor and the Solarium Bistro).
- Flowrider – Hang Ten at the surf simulator (lessons are available)
- Boardwalk – Choose one of the 5 international dogs at the Dog House (or try them all!)
- Ride the Carousel – for kids and adults too
- Secret Sun Deck – (Deck 14) – check out the “wings” portside if you’re keen on “jaw-dropping” things to see.
- Royal Promenade – check out the parades at night, the 70’s Disco Party or the White Dance Party. On the last night of your cruise there is the Dreamworks “Move it, Move it” Parade
- Jogging Track – (Deck 5) – burn off some of those extra calories
- Breakfast With a View – open air seating at one of two venues – Johnny Rockets (8:30 – 10:15 am for a sit down breakfast), or Deck 15 – Wipeout Café (buffet or custom made omelette).
- Scale a Wall – tallest rock-climbing wall at sea (two of them).
- A Wonderful View – areas on the ship to see the ocean and ports of call (42 of them with the Small Wonders art exhibit)
- Park Café – lunch is really where this place shines. Try a famous Kummelweck roast beef sandwich.
- Hitch a Ride on the Rising Tide Bar – This bar moves, spanning 3 decks (deck 5 – 8).
- Comedy Central – nightly shows feature two comedians, including a few “adult” shows at midnight.
- Take Pictures with a Princess (and Ogre) – Want your picture taken with Shrek and Princess Fiona?
- Have a Fiesta - Located on Deck 6 in the Boardwalk, the Mexican restaurant Sabor serves up delectable drinks, homemade guacamole crafted table side, and other Tex-Mex favorites. The handmade margaritas are only available here and are included in the drink package. Food items are priced a la carte. Despite the small fee, we would definitely include grabbing some snacks and drinks at Sabor as one of our top things to do on Oasis of the Seas.
Source: Top 25 Things to Do on Oasis of the Seas | EatSleepCruise.com