These triple berry blondies couldn’t be easier to toss together and are loaded with a bounty of summer’s best trio: raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
YIELDS: 12 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
1 c. blackberries, smashed
1 c. unsalted butter, melted plus more for greasing
2 c. light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour, divided
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. raspberries
1 c. blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” cake pan with butter. Line cake pan with parchment paper, letting 2 ends of parchment hang over the sides. Grease parchment with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together, 2 cups of flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter for 1 minute, until melted. Remove from microwave and whisk in brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla, until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold raspberries and blueberries into batter and pour batter into pan. Using a spoon, drop tablespoons of smashed blackberries on top, gently pressing into batter. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove blondies from pan; let cool completely on wire rack before cutting and serving.