Frozen Peach Bellini Mocktails are a cool and refreshing drink to beat the summer heat and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Author: Christin Mahrlig
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (or you can use frozen)
- 1 cup sparkling apple juice, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Place sliced peaches in freezer for 1 hour.
- Combine peaches, 1 cup sparkling apple juice, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and add about 1/2 inch of additional sparkling apple juice.
Depending on the sweetness of your peaches and your personal taste you may want to use more or less SPLENDA® Sugar Blend. Start with 1 teaspoon and add more if desired.